Wednesday, December 28, 2016

I've missed you...

I've recently been missing this dear old blog of mine. I'm not sure how often I'll post or what it will look like from here on out but I find myself wanting to write. I hardly ever pull out my "nice" camera and instead, like most of the world, take photos with my phone more often then not. I can't say that I print my photos very often either so I just want another form of documentation about our days. I love going back and reading old blog posts and seeing what was going on with our family - seeing what the kids looked like and were doing. There is so much I could write about in an attempt to "catch up" here but I'll maybe just give a low down...
Cain is 7 and in 1st grade and is such a smarty pants! He does really well in school. He plays basketball and baseball. He takes piano lessons. He enjoys computer games, rollerblading, and Stink books. He's a little sassy these days and knows how to push my buttons!
Carly is 4 and she can't wait until she goes to "Cain's school". She is so much fun and I will be a teeny tiny bit sad when she goes to school all day next year. She calls us "Team Olive Garden" - can you tell where we like to go to lunch, haha (and the girl can eat Olive Garden salad all day long). She has tried a tumbling class and she has tried a ballet class and next month she is going to do basketball. She enjoys playing babies, coloring or anything "crafty".
Chris is still loving his job - and I am still loving staying home with the kiddos. I'm not sure what will happen when both kids are in school next year.
I am hoping 2017 is going to be a GREAT year! I am very much looking forward to a "new start" and I'm going to try and make it the best year yet :) I hope you come visit this little blog space of mine this year and follow along with our adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment