1. Chris and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary on June 9th. It seems crazy that it's gone by so fast and at the same time it feels like he's never not been there.
2. We went up north and celebrated our nephew's 5th birthday. We had tons of fun that day. Cain straight up lost it when Jett opened his ninja turtle mask and shell. He came over to me - sat on my lap - and cried because he wanted one and wanted to wear it. It was so sweet. He wanted to know why he has to wait all the way until August to have his birthday.
3. Carly turned 2 on Father's Day this year. We had a "Pinkalicious" birthday party for her. She loves her "Pinkalicious" book so much I knew I wanted to do her party around that this year. Here are a few pictures of her party.
4. I got to spend some time with my Dad - which I always love doing. The kids and I stayed the night with him at his new apartment and we really enjoyed it. The next morning we went to the famous "Cops and Doughnuts" for breakfast :)
5. Cain had his last t-ball game over the weekend. He was really starting to get into it. I kind of wish they had another season over the summer that you could sign up for. Here he is batting at the last game. He has his end of the season party this weekend and he is so excited about it!
I hope you are all enjoying your summer!