Monday, July 14, 2014

Almost a month

Oh my goodness it's been almost a month sense I last blogged - so crazy! We sure our enjoying our summer. So a little highlight of what has been going on with us...
Cain finished his first t-ball season. He did so great and it was a wonderful experience for him, I am sure he will be doing it again next year. He had an end of the season party that was so much fun - the best part for him was the trophy!

For the 4th of July we went to the parade in Northville. It was so hot out and super crowded but we had so much fun.  



Then my sister and her family came up that weekend and stayed with us for a week. The kids loved having their cousins here! We ended up going to the zoo, just playing and swimming in the backyard, and shopping :)


We celebrated my Mom's 50th birthday! My Mom didn't know my sister was coming into town so she was super surprised for her birthday. 












No comments:

Post a Comment