Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Memorial Weekend...

I hope everyone had a great Memorial weekend. We had the best weather ever and enjoyed our long weekend. It even got warm enough to fill up our little kiddie pool. We had a bbq and roasted hot dogs and enjoyed our first smores of the season.



My phone is broken so I haven't been able to take pictures like I normally do. I did get the big camera out for a bit so I'll have to share those pictures later.
Cain is almost done with school, only a few more days left. He is going to be going to young 5's and we have orientation for that tomorrow night. I am really hoping he does as well as he did this year at his new school next fall.
Now that I am used to Cain being gone a few hours a few days a week I feel like this is going to be a long summer. Ha! I know when he has a long break from school he gets antsy and sick of being home with me all day every day. I'm hoping to plan some things to keep us busy this summer. Say a prayer for us :)
We have entered the stage of  "get out of my room". Cain will be playing something and have all his toys placed just so and Carly will march in there and want to play. Cain freaks out, kicks her out, and slams the door. Then Carly cries from the other side hoping he will open it. It's just so much fun.
My mom is coming to stay with us next week for the week and I'm pretty excited! So other then that I'm just planning Carly's second birthday which is coming up so fast. I can't believe she's going to be two! Also still enjoying Cain's t-ball games.
What will everyone be doing this summer? I am in need of some ideas to keep us all busy and sane :)

No comments:

Post a Comment