Thursday, March 27, 2014

Hey. It's been awhile sense I just sat here and wrote random nonsense. It just feels like it's time. So here you go...
1. We got a new couch and I am kind of in love with it. It's like our first real grown up couch.
2. Now that I got a new couch it makes me want to get a new rug, and a new chair. It makes me want to redo all the rooms in my house.
3. We got Cain enrolled in his new school for next year. It feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. He got accepted to two of the charter schools we applied for - one had a young 5's program and the other just has kindergarten. We decided on the school with the young 5's program because I just really think an extra year before kindergarten will be great for him.
4. I am so sick of the cold weather. Like seriously it's making me sad.
5. I can't even think of anything else right now - I'm tired. I also live a boring life.

No comments:

Post a Comment