Friday, February 21, 2014

Brain Dump

- Only 26 more days until Spring. I am so looking forward to days where it doesn't take us 15 minutes to get out the door - no coats, boots, hats, mittens needed. I can not wait for warm sunshine and a nice breeze blowing through the open windows. 

- Only 15 more days until my birthday! 

- I can not believe that Cain had one day of school this week! We recently found out that Cain's teacher is leaving at the end of the month :(  We are super sad about this because we really like her. I am nervous for what is going to happen next in his class. As far as I know there isn't a new teacher in place yet and Cain doesn't always do well with change so I am praying it is a smooth transition for him. 

- Also along the lines of school - kindergarten registration is in the works around here which has me completely freaked out. I am not ready for it. I am not ready for Cain to be gone all day long five days a week. Then there is the whole thing of where to actually send him. It is mind boggling how many different schools there are and what ones are good/bad - it's kind of exhausting. When I went to elementary school you just went to the school you lived closest to, not the case anymore.

- I had to go get my drivers license renewed today - insert eye roll here - I hate going to the secretary of state. Everyone who works there is so unpleasant. I had to get a new picture taken - let's discuss this really quickly. They should let you see yourself on the flippin' screen before they take the picture. It is a very windy day today so my hair was blowing all over the place on my way into the office - I tried smoothing it out but after my picture was taken (the two seconds they let you see it) I realized one giant piece of hair was all wacky and weird. And yes I am that vein I suppose because I just want to look nice in my picture! I had weird hair and a weird not ready smile/look on my face. 


No comments:

Post a Comment