Friday, January 24, 2014

Potty Potty Potty....

did you sing that title in your head (money money money) because that is how it went in my head. So Carly likes sitting on the potty. She sees Cain and always comes in when I am going and says "pee pee mama go pee". She will randomly say pee throughout the day and want to sit on the potty but she never goes. She mostly likes to play with toilet paper. She will tell me when she poops after she does. Also she doesn't like sitting on the little potty chair - she likes sitting on the regular potty with the potty seat. Tonight after she was done in the bath Chris put her on the potty and she actually peed and I missed it! I was in Cain's room playing with him and Chris comes in and tells me she just peed on the potty. I spend all day with her and she pees on the potty for the 20 minutes she is with Chris. What the hell! I missed it :(  I am super happy however that she peed on the potty for the first time :) So yay Carly - boo me.

No comments:

Post a Comment