Monday, January 20, 2014

Brain dump...

Hi.
I hope you all had a great weekend.

We had family come down for the weekend, which is always so nice.

We ended up going out Saturday night and listening to Chris' uncle John's band play.

They were super great. A few drinks. A late night. It was fun.

What wasn't fine was when Cain woke up at 6:30 when I went to bed at 2:30. I got him to go back to bed thank goodness but it was still not fun.

It also made me realize that Chris and I need to go out more often.


Cain didn't have school today so we hung out and didn't do much.

I vacuumed - again - with my new vacuum. Who knew getting a new vacuum would be so exciting.

I did all kinds of other fun things like laundry - dishes - cleaning the house. Watching cartoons, reading stories, kisses and cuddles.

57 more days until Spring. I'm kind of excited about that.

46 more days until my birthday - I'm kind of excited about that too. Chris makes fun of me but I absolutely love birthdays. Not just mine - everyone in my family. It's your special day, no? I am already planning Carly's birthday which is in June, ha! I try and make all birthdays special.

I kind of make a big deal out of all holidays. It's a little silly but I don't care.



No comments:

Post a Comment