Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Hi everyone!

I just thought I would do a little brain dump to get the ball rolling here on the blog.

- I am enjoying my part time job. I like the people I work with and it is nice to be able to work in the evenings/weekends so I can still be with the kids during the day.

- I have been volunteering more and more in Cain's preschool class and I love it.

- I haven't busted out my big girl camera in some time and need to do it soon. I kind of go through spurts of taking tons of pictures and then not taking any.

- It is getting so cold! If I were smart I would move in with my sister from December through March :)

- By this time of the year I usually have all my Christmas shopping done and I just got started this year. I need to get my shit together.

So thanks for hanging in there with me during the transitions of this blog. I do love writing and love looking back at all the posts so I know it isn't something I want to give up doing. I just have to get myself situated and get my mojo back.

No comments:

Post a Comment