Thursday, August 29, 2013

Brain Dump...

- sometimes I think about starting a new blog anonymously, I sometimes filter what I write about because people know it's me.

- September 1st I'm busting out the Fall decorations and the yummy smelly candles and I don't care if it's going to be in the 80's.

- thanks Dad for introducing me to a wine I finally like - if I develop a drinking problem it's all on you :)

- I'm really hoping to meet some new people once Cain starts school - I need some mommy friends down here.

- my kids are starting to play together and it's so cute. Cain chases Carly around and she laughs and laughs - heart melt

- Carly's love for shoes has begun! She brought me every pair she owns, out of her closet, through out the day and wanted them on. She would get so mad when the larger pairs would fall off.

- Grease is on AMC and I have to watch it. I can never pass this movie up. Classic.

- Super excited about going up north this weekend - want to spend as much time with my family as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment