- sometimes I think about starting a new blog anonymously, I sometimes filter what I write about because people know it's me.
- September 1st I'm busting out the Fall decorations and the yummy smelly candles and I don't care if it's going to be in the 80's.
- thanks Dad for introducing me to a wine I finally like - if I develop a drinking problem it's all on you :)
- I'm really hoping to meet some new people once Cain starts school - I need some mommy friends down here.
- my kids are starting to play together and it's so cute. Cain chases Carly around and she laughs and laughs - heart melt
- Carly's love for shoes has begun! She brought me every pair she owns, out of her closet, through out the day and wanted them on. She would get so mad when the larger pairs would fall off.
- Grease is on AMC and I have to watch it. I can never pass this movie up. Classic.
- Super excited about going up north this weekend - want to spend as much time with my family as possible.
Thursday, August 29, 2013
Monday, August 26, 2013
our life lately according to my camera...
These two playing together - I'm sure 5 mins after this picture was taken one
or both of them were screaming. Also, hand on her hip already - sass for days!
looks comfy huh?
ahh my 4 year old - only 14 more days until his first day of preschool
she walked into the kitchen with her daddies hat on
Cain's under the blanket and they were giggling at each other for half an hour
Thursday, August 22, 2013
On August 14th Mr. Cain turned 4. It feels a little weird to call him 4 years old. On that day we had a few of his friends come over for lunch and mini cupcakes. He got calls from all of our family to wish him a happy birthday. He told the neighbor ladies it was his birthday and they could sing to him if they wanted - lol - which they did. He cracks me up! Then we had his birthday party the following weekend up north with all our family and friends. He had so much fun and is very blessed to have an incredible amount of people who love him so very much. He wanted a pirate party this year so that was his theme - we all got pirate tattoos that day just for the occasion.
blowing out the candle
sister didn't have a nap and ended up looking like this towards the end of the party - ha
Monday, August 12, 2013
I had an amazing trip to Austin last weekend. My cousin was getting married so that was the main reason for me to head down. I also have a friend from high school that lives in Austin so it kind of worked out perfectly. I woke up at 4am on Thursday and headed to the airport - flew to Chicago and had to run to catch my connection to Austin. I got there in the morning and it was already so hot! Having a friend live downtown was so nice - he knew all the fun things to do and where to go. I was able to do all the fun touristy stuff and meet some new people. Then Saturday we went to a beautiful wedding out in the country. It was so nice to see family I haven't seen in awhile! After the wedding I had to wake up again at 4 am to head back home. It was nice to be home with my babies. Here are some of the pictures I took. If you follow me on Instagram you probably saw a few from my trip as well.
my friend Steve and I at an over look while sight seeing
you can't see that I am dripping sweat!
Allen's boot store - boots everywhere - I loved the smell
at the capitol building
the bride and groom cutting their cake - the wedding venue was beautiful
my cousin Jordan and I
my cousin Shane and I