Saturday, June 22, 2013

Ok random brain dump...

- Our little birds are gone now. I can't believe how fast that happened. They got big really fast and now they are gone. Cain and I went out one day to check on them and they were gone. I'm kind of sad we can't watch them anymore. This picture is hard to see but you can see the two heads. This was the last picture we got.

- I go back and forth between staying at home with my kids or getting a part time job. For quite some time I have been super content being home but just recently started thinking of finding a part time job. Just searching though makes me think there isn't a decent part time job that would fit my schedule as mom of two and one heading to preschool in the fall. I want to be super involved with Cain's school stuff and that is the most important thing to me right now. So if I find something awesome that is flexible I'll try and scoop it up. 

- I've just recently visited a new endocrinologist about my thyroid. I'm hoping this doctor is going to figure something out because the last doctor I saw sucked. It really sucks knowing that something is going on but not knowing what it is. So I just got tons of blood work done. Now I have a few appointments in the next couple of weeks for some testing. Crossing my fingers for some answers.

- My sister is in town and will be staying with us next week. It's going to be fun - especially for Cain to be able to play with his cousins for the week. We have some fun things planned while they are here.

- My kids - both of them - slept in today! It was amazing fruit. Cain got up around 8:15 and Carly didn't wake up until 8:45. I had to check on her to make sure she was still alive. She never sleeps that long.


- Carly goes for her one year check-up next week. She is doing so many new things but the stinker still isn't walking on her own. She will walk all over if she is holding my hand but as soon as I let go she sits down. She still only has two teeth. Her hair is getting fuller and longer - she will be sporting a super cool mullet soon. 

- We are going up north tomorrow for  two different birthday parties. So excited to hang out with all our family. Should be a super fun weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment