Sunday, June 30, 2013

It's been a busy week...

last weekend we celebrated birthdays for the nieces and nephews. It was so fun having all our family together. Here are a few pictures of the two different birthday parties.

Jett turned 4 :)
there was lots of eating...
and swimming.

Then the next day we celebrated my sister's kids birthdays. They live out of state and were here for two weeks. We don't usually get to celebrate with them so it was fun.


cupcakes

bubbles

new favorite picture of Chris and Carly.

So other then that Cain took his first ride in the dune buggy. He's always been to afraid in the past.

Then my sister came down to my house to stay for the second week they were here. It was fun to watch the kids all play together. I didn't really take any pictures that week - I was just enjoying the week. 









No comments:

Post a Comment