Sunday, April 7, 2013

Random Facts About Me

I don't know if I've ever done one of these on my blog or not but I love reading other people's. So here are some random things about myself...

#1 - I can not use regular ear buds. I have to use the squishy kind that go in your ear or they just fall out. I have weird ears.

#2 - I am a clean freak. I can't stop cleaning. all. of. the. things. I don't like things to be unorganized or out of place. Organization makes me happy.

#3 - I love chocolate. There isn't much to say about that, I just love chocolate.

#4 - My feet grew when I was pregnant (along with every other part of my body) and now I wear a size bigger shoe then I wore my entire adult life.

#5 - I am getting gray hair already :/

#6 - One of my favorite things to do is drive alone while I blast the radio and sing as loudly as possible.

#7 - I had the chicken pox twice as a child.

#8 - I'm addicted to social media.

#9 - I failed my drivers test the first time I took it.

#10 - I cry when I am really happy or when I am really sad.

#11 - I am not a very good cook. :(

#12 - I want to travel and especially travel with my kids when they are a little bit older. I haven't traveled much and I want my kids to have these experiences.

#13 -  I've never had to wear glasses or contacts in my life.

#14 - I don't like to try new foods. I don't like this about myself and yet I still don't try new foods.

#15 - I love camping and being on the water. My dad lived on the lake while I was growing up and I miss it.

#16 - I'm just starting to get the hang of this "stay at home mom" gig - 10 months into it.

#17 - I love throwing parties! My kids birthday parties are my favorite ones to plan :)

#18 - I love jewelry but it's not really practical for me to wear most of the time. So I "collect" it for the times that I can wear it. If that makes any sense at all.

#19 - I have lived in Michigan my entire life and every winter I ask myself WHY

#20 - I hope that my 30's are better then my 20's. I hope my family knows how much I love them. I hope I am a good mother. I am overwhelmed by hopes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment