Sunday, March 3, 2013

Carly at 8 months...

I just want to remember these things... (It's nice to be able to look back at this blog and see where and what Cain was doing at different ages and I want to be able to do the same with Carly)

-Last week I had to take Carly to the doctor and she is 18 pounds.
-She is crawling really fast.
-She pulls herself up to everything and side steps along the furniture.
-She is eating stage 2 baby food, she loves little puffs and yogurt melts. I do make some of her food and she has also had yogurt.
-She has one bottom tooth through and the second bottom tooth has started to come through.
-She is taking two naps a day and sleeps through the night most nights.
-I started introducing her to a sippy cup but she mostly just chews on it and plays with it.
-She wears mostly 12 month clothes.

She was always growing so darn fast and it seemed like I was changing her into the next size clothes constantly but she has mostly leveled out now that she is moving so much more. She says dada and has said mama one time but won't say it again. She just learned to clap her hands when I say "yay" and she is starting to wave "buh bye". She is getting so big so fast and in three short months she will be 1 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment