Monday, January 7, 2013

Currently...



Obsessing over: Cain going to preschool in the Fall. We still haven't found the school he is going to attend yet. I'm trying to find the "perfect" preschool for him and I'm excited for him but also super sad that this is really happening in our home. 
Working on: Cleaning and organizing my home after the holidays. I hate the feeling of things everywhere and stuff out of place. It drives me bonkers. 
Thinking about: Trying to remember all the "teething tricks" that worked for Cain because Carly is a teething monster right now. Cain got his first teeth at the end of 6 mo. so if she is anything like he was she should be getting some very soon.
Anticipating: My 30th birthday. 
Listening to: James And The Giant Peach - Cain likes this movie, I think it's weird.
Drinking: Water - yay me 

No comments:

Post a Comment