this is all my brain can put together on this rainy Monday ...
- My son's birthday is in August - he will be 3 - I don't know how the hell that happened but it did never the less. He wants a "Finding Nemo" birthday party - which is fine except for the fact that it came out like 10 years ago and I can't find any Finding Nemo shit.
- This week I am 33 weeks along which means I have 7 weeks left. It's insane!
- I had a wonderful "girls day" yesterday full of shopping and eating! And almost falling asleep on the ride home - that's what you get taking the pregnant lady out for the day ;)
- While I was having my girls day Chris and Cain went to the zoo for the first time this year. Cain loved it and told me all about all the animals he saw. We are planning another family trip to a different zoo soon.
- We are still looking for a rental in the Ann Arbor or Detroit Metro area if anyone knows of anything or any leads to anything please let me know.
- Going to a Tigers game on Friday - pretty excited about it. I haven't been to one in a few years so it should be fun.