I hope everyone had a great NYE :) I was in my good friend Stacy's wedding that night so we actually were out celebrating. We are usually at home and almost sleeping by midnight - we are super cool like that. (I will post more wedding pictures that I took later.) Cain got to have a sleep over with his cousins and he tells me he had fun.
I always come up with a few resolutions every year but 98% of the time I don't end up keeping them. So just like every year before, here are a couple of the things that I would like to do or to do better in 2012...
1. Be healthier - like the masses I want to be healthier this year. Not really about losing weight (hello giant pregnant woman here) but more about feeling better. Eating better, moving more, you get the idea.
2. I am a pretty organized person but I want to really go through our house and my life and get rid of the things that I do not use or that no longer function for me. Perhaps this is pregnancy hormones/nesting whatever but I want to clean all clutter out of my life.
3. Keep better track of our finances. We worked really hard to be debt free and I want to maintain that and keep better track of our finances. We are doing super great in this area but I just want to stay on top of it.
4. Be a better person/mom/wife/daughter/sister/friend - you get the idea. I want to be nicer, be more present with the people that I am spending time with. Unplug from everything and really be in the moment with the people I am around.
5. Put myself a little higher on my to do list - meaning, it's really hard sometimes to do things for your self when you have a toddler running around, work things you have to do, a house that needs cleaned, laundry to do, etc. I have an extremely helpful and caring husband so I don't think I have it as bad as some women but I need to make time to have some "me time" every once in awhile. We will see how this goes when we are about to add another baby into the mix - lol :)