Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hey All...

sorry for neglecting my little blog over here. Trying to pull myself out of the little funk that I have so nicely settled into. Moving two hours away from family is hard - well at least for me it is - especially with two little ones. I feel like our family is missing out on so much of my babies lives, it makes me sad. But it could be a lot worse I suppose.

I joined a gym that is close to home and, heaven help me, I'm going to start working out. I went last night for the first time in a super long time. My legs are a bit sore today but not to bad. Hoping to shed this baby weight that is still around almost 6 months later. Whip this body into shape just in time to turn 30! Well that's the hope anyway :)

Here are a few random pictures...they are all from my phone or Chris' phone because my camera is still not working :(








No comments:

Post a Comment