Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Random Thoughts

AHHH---It's been awhile. I'm such a slacker. I am working on a new blog design and am so excited for it to be done so I can share it with you.

Getting ready for Halloween tomorrow. Hoping it doesn't rain all night, Cain is really excited.

Of course my camera broke just a few days ago so I will try and get some pictures with my phone at least.

I've seen on different web sites, instagram, etc. a ton of people doing a "shop my closet" and I really want to do one. I'm not sure how I will work it out but I am thinking of posting a few things on here just for the local friends/family. I don't want to ship a ton of stuff, etc.

Oh what else...I'm looking for a part time job around here still. I'm kind of being picky because I don't want a shitty job ;)

Heading up to Coleman soon for 2 weeks!!! So excited to see everyone :)

Jackie's benefit is coming up on Nov. 10th. Hope you can come. Check out the FB event for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment