Saturday, September 29, 2012

Well let's see...

what have we been up to lately. Not much really I suppose. Just hanging out with my littles - Cain loves going to the library so we have been visiting frequently.

I woke up this morning with a sore throat so Chris let me sleep half the day away. I felt better after I woke up in the afternoon. We made a trip to the mall and a quick stop at the Godiva store and my Saturday was looking brighter!


If we are facebook friends then you know that I am currently planning a benefit for my mother in law who was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer 3 days before Carly was born. It's kind of taken over my mind. We have already collected great donations to use for our 50/50 and our silent auction. So excited! She needs a great turn out but she also deserves a great turn out. I haven't talked about what she is going through on here but she is doing great. She is taking her chemo treatments so well. After chemo is done she will have surgery followed by radiation. She still has a long road to go. 

Carly is doing great. Rolling over, drooling like crazy, sleeping through the night! She has her next doctors appt in a few weeks and I can't wait to see how much she weighs. She is almost 4 months old. 


I started looking for a part time job but haven't found anything yet. I am just needing to get out of the house a few days a week - I need adult interaction :) 

We got Cain's Halloween costume. He asked to be a dinosaur this year. I looked around and didn't find a dinosaur but I found a dragon at Old Navy and tried to play it off as a dinosaur. I brought it home and he was like um no Mom that is a dragon. But I smoothed it over and told him that dragon's get more candy at Halloween then actual dinosaurs so he was cool with it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment