Monday, June 11, 2012

We celebrated our...

5 year anniversary over the weekend. We had a pretty low key day but it was relaxing and fun. It was perfect. 
Cain spent the day with Grandma and Grandpa so Chris and I had the entire day to spend together. We started out with having lunch. Actually sitting down and enjoying our lunch - not in a hurry or trying to entertain a child until our food was done. Then we went and did some shopping. This was more my idea obviously - I walked around Target and actually looked at everything I wanted to look at. Not just in and out. It was amazing! We came home for a bit - and I took a nap :) Then we went out for dinner, just hung out, went for a walk in the evening, watched movies, etc. We are so exciting - it was a great day though. I can't believe 5 years ago we got married - it went by fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment