I've been seeing these posts all over blog land and wanted to do one too.
Here is my current bag -
It is Nine & CO. and I do believe that it was purchased at Kohl's.
I like to change my bag regularly, not with every different outfit or anything but just like every few weeks.
I changed it out not to long ago so I cleaned it out when I did that.
As most Mom's know at any giving moment I can find Cain's toys or snacks in my bag too.
But here is what is in my bag today...
1. My planner - houses my everything! Chris makes fun of me for still carrying a regular planner instead of using the calendar on my phone but I like writing it down. It also holds my receipts, lists, coupons, important papers, etc.
2. My wallet - this is Nine & CO. also. It holds the normal: cash, cards, license, photos, etc. Nothing to special.
3. My coin purse.
4. Pack of tissues from Target.
5. Chapstick and my Revlon Lip Butter
6. Hair ties - I have extremely thick hair and tend to break these or lose them all the time.
7. Sucker from the bank - I usually keep a sucker on me at all times in case of the public toddler melt down emergency.
8. Sunglasses - cheapo's from Forever 21 - my FAV!
And then I usually have my camera in my bag. And keeping it real, there was half a bag of sour gummy worms in my bag but as soon as I discovered them I ate the rest before I even got around to taking pictures.