Sunday, May 20, 2012

What we've been doing...

enjoying the weather by walking to the ice cream shop...
Cain got rainbow per usual.

That's my Dad on the left - he had cheese and bacon ice cream.
Cain had to taste test everyone's. 

We've been hanging out at the park... 
and he needs to have his hat and his glasses on to go to the park - obviously.

We finally got his pool out and he was so excited. 
It didn't take long for the slide to make it's way to the pool. 



Other then that I'm not really loving the heat. I am huge and uncomfortable. 
I want it to be nice but not super hot out! 
I went to the movies with my friend and saw The Five Year Engagement. I really liked it. 
I've been having the Braxton Hicks contractions the last few days and I don't like it one bit :(









No comments:

Post a Comment