Wednesday, May 23, 2012

36 weeks

Boom - just like that 35 weeks kicked my butt! We are in the last stretch here and I am kind of miserable. 

I just woke up in this picture - getting ready to head to my doctors appointment.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 36 Weeks
Size of baby: Almost 6 lbs and more then 18.5 in. long 
Maternity Clothes: Mostly all maternity and a few regular shirts
Gender: It's a GIRL - Carly
Movement: Every day - all day
Sleep: I can't sleep at all! Tossing and turning all night - wide awake at 3am :(
What I miss: Sleep. Moving like a normal person.
Cravings: None really 
Symptoms: Like I said before - I feel like the last week kicked my butt and I am so uncomfortable! 
Best moment this week: Ummm - I sound so lame and I don't mean to complain but I'm tired, huge, hormonal and grumpy - lucky hubby!
Edited to add a picture of me pregnant with Cain at 36 weeks - just for comparison 

No comments:

Post a Comment