Friday, March 30, 2012

Movin' on up...

to the east side...well not so much but we do have some moving plans in our future. I haven't talked much about it here because honestly the whole process is just wait and see. Now that we are getting a bit closer and we have sort of moved on to the next step it is almost 100% sure that we will be moving. (Side note: when I say "we" are moving through a process it's more like Chris is moving through the process and I am cheering him along from the sideline and going along for the ride.)

We will most likely be moving to the Ann Arbor or Detroit Metro area. I have been in complete search mode of a rental. I really would like to find a single family house rather then an apartment. Apartment living can be difficult and with a toddler and a new baby in tow I don't think it would be the best fit for us.

We do have family that live in Belleville so I sort of know that area a little bit and would like to be close to them. It's only a few hours away from my family but it's the furthest I've ever lived away from them - and my Mom currently helps out so much with Cain, I'm going to be missing it so much. So the closer to any family the better. We did look at a house in the same subdivision that our family lives in now. A small 3 bedroom brick ranch. It's on the top of our list as of now.

So the thought of moving is exciting - starting over in a new place. Doing something different, a new adventure. It's also a little bit scary - moving to a new area with Mr. Cain and a new baby. No friends close by, no Mom to keep Cain for a few hours just because. So we shall see what happens and I will try to update when we know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment