Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm so tired...

every evening around 5ish I get so tired I can't keep my eyes open. If I sit down I'm out. I try and do all the stuff I need to do after Cain goes to bed but not much is getting done these days. After he goes to bed I'm usually passed out on the couch.

The weather was so nice out today. Makes me think spring is just around the corner. I hope the nice days are here to stay. We were able to play outside today after I got home from work - hoping all the fresh air wore Cain out enough to get him to sleep longer then 6:30 - 7:00 in the morning. We shall see.

25 weeks along - only 15 more weeks to go :) Can't wait to meet our little girl.

I recently got a new camera that I've been playing with and I'll soon be able to post some new pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment