Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I know it's been...

awhile sense my last post - and normally today would be the post about being 28 weeks - but I've had a sick little boy on my hands. Not to mention all the other things I have going on. I will try and take a picture and post a pregnancy post tomorrow but no promises.

Last week Cain had a runny nose which I assumed was from his 2 year molars coming in. It didn't ever stop though - then a few days later came a cough and an on again off again fever. I really don't like taking him to the doctors ever. Which if you have read my blog from the beginning you would know that. So we kind of did the wait game to see if his immune system could kick it. But the other day I just had a mommy feeling while listening to my poor man coughing and called the doctor. We got him in there and they gave him some antibiotics to help clear it up. His first ever antibiotics :(

Work has been extremely busy this week. I'm so glad today is my last day for the week! I'm tired and my brain hurts. So for tomorrow we plan on having a Cain and Mommy day - running errands, cleaning the house, and I am going to try and get some more stuff organized around here.

So come back tomorrow and hopefully there will be a new post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment