Thursday, March 29, 2012

28 Weeks...

Here we are with only 12 weeks to go. I think I say this every single time but it is so darn true - time is flying by! 


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Size of baby:  2 and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage)
Maternity Clothes: Mostly all maternity - a few regular shirts still 
Gender: It's a GIRL! 
Movement: Every day - it's starting to get to the point where she moves pretty much all day long 
Sleep: Sleep is getting harder - I wake up a lot. 
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach - I want to so badly
Cravings: I just had to have a calzone yesterday - it was all I thought about all day!
Symptoms: no new ones as of this week
Best moment this week: doctors appointment went well and hearing her heart beat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment