Wednesday, March 14, 2012

26 weeks

Wow - 26 weeks already! That means we only have about 14 more weeks to go. We have had some really warm weather lately and I have been able to get it tons of walks which feels great. On the plus side all that fresh air has been wearing Mr. Cain out and he's been sleeping great :)

I am not sure if it is the angle of the picture or what but for some reason my belly looks 
smaller in this picture then in the last updated picture, which I can assure you it is not!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 26 Weeks
Size of baby: English hothouse cucumber - google it folks
Maternity Clothes: Mostly all maternity - a few regular shirts still 
Gender: It's a GIRL! 
Movement: Every day :) 
Sleep: Sleep is getting harder - I wake up a lot. 
What I miss: hmmm...not to much I guess. 
Cravings: slurpees
Symptoms: no new ones as of this week
Best moment this week: this has been an uneventful week as far as pregnancy goes. Best moment of the week not pregnancy related - today our first family walk to the ice cream shop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment