Wednesday, February 29, 2012

24 weeks

24 weeks - moving along so fast! This is what happens when I get out of work - straight into comfy clothes. 
Sorry that all my pictures seem to have a yellow tint, it's from the kitchen lighting. 
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 24 Weeks
Size of baby: almost a foot long - the length of a large ear of corn
Maternity Clothes: Mostly all maternity - a few regular shirts still 
Gender: It's a GIRL! 
Movement: Feeling her move around like crazy now
Sleep: Sleeping ok. Waking up at the crack of dawn and feeling very awake
What I miss: moving like a normal person, I can't seem to get comfortable
Cravings: ummm...nothing lately
Symptoms: no new ones as of this week
Best moment this week: getting a little bit done in Carly's room. I love all the tiny pink clothes :)



And here is a picture of me at 24 weeks pregnant with Cain -
looking a lot smaller I might add.




No comments:

Post a Comment