Wednesday, February 15, 2012

22 Weeks

We are moving right along. More then half way there now :) Things are going great.  A little hang up with my thyroid but nothing to bad and caught early. We did find out we are having a girl. The name we have in mind for her at the moment is Carly. This is my view lately whenever I look down - feeling large!

I started out with the actual belly shot and I did all Cain's pregnancy pictures that way too.
 Not sure why I got away from showing my belly but here it is.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 22 Weeks
Size of baby: the length of a spaghetti squash
Maternity Clothes: Mostly all maternity - it's just way more comfy 
Gender: It's a GIRL! 
Movement: Feeling it every day now - mostly in the evenings right now
Sleep: Sleeping ok. Waking up a few times.
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly
Cravings: Junk food - it's awful 
Symptoms: No added ones from my growing list.
Best moment this week: Hearing the babies heart beat at the doctors. Having all our family together and letting them know what we are having.

No comments:

Post a Comment