Tuesday, January 31, 2012

So stinkin proud...

of my husband! He has been going through a journey, that I haven't talked about on here because there were so many unknowns. He has gone through a whole process and we just found out that he was accepted into the program - this is an awesome opportunity! It is great for him because he is going to be doing what he loves and it could be life changing for our family - in a good way.

Not only is this super exciting but it is a little scary. This is all happening and there are still a bunch of unknowns and it's going to coincide with the arrival of our new baby. I know it's going to be a little hard at times (I am a control freak and want to plan our everything and having no control freaks me out!) but I know that this is going to be the best for our family :)

So YAY to new things happening - YAY for my husband - YAY for our growing family!

No comments:

Post a Comment