Monday, January 23, 2012

Sleeping patterns in...

our house are ever changing these days. Cain used to go to bed with no problem at all, then it was a huge problem, now it's just a small problem. He still tries to come up with excuses to not go to bed but Chris and I have pretty much laid down the law and he doesn't give us to much nonsense.

Lately he has been waking up between like 5 and 6 and crying to come into bed with us. This all started because every once in awhile Cain will wake up and it's almost as if he is half a sleep and half awake - he can answer some of your questions but he is usually just scared and crying and nothing really "wakes" him so we let him sleep in our bed once.

I try and let him cry for a few mins. because sometimes he just falls back asleep. But lately he just cries and says "Mommy you hear me? Mommy, Daddy, I sleep in your bed a wittle while?" Oh it breaks my heart and we let him come to bed with us.

For a couple reasons really -
1. It makes me so sad to hear him cry and call out for us
2. I want him to stop crying so I can go back to sleep
3. I want him to come snuggle in our bed - he's so cute
4. He is only going to be this little for such a short period of time I need to soak it up while I can

So anyone else have any sleeping issues with their kids and ideas on how to solve them? It is going to be a little bit difficult if he wants to still come to our room once the baby is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment