Wednesday, January 4, 2012

16 Weeks


Here we are now at 16 weeks! I am so excited to be in the second trimester and still feeling so good. 
No sickness or thyroid issues still :) I am also happy that I only gained 3 pounds sense my last doctors appointment.
 I figured with all the eating I had done over the holidays it would be at least 10 pounds! We are so close now to finding out what we are having, I can not wait. 


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: the size of an avocado
Maternity Clothes: I finally got them all out and am wearing them mixed with my regular clothes. Only one pair of my regular pair of jeans fit so mostly maternity pants at this point.
Gender: We don't know yet
Movement: Nothing on a regular basis yet. A few more weeks and it should be every day.
Sleep: Sleeping ok. Waking up around 5am every morning but I can go back to sleep.
What I miss: Sleeping on belly has become a little uncomfortable so I guess that.
Cravings: No cravings. I am trying to eat better but it's not working out super great.
Symptoms: Lower back pains. This has been such an easy ride so far compared to Cain. Everyone thinks it's a girl this time.
Best moment this week: Hearing the babies heart beat today at the doctors. And totally unrelated - going for lunch and pedicures with the girls from work :)

And just for comparison here is a picture I have of me pregnant with Cain around 16 weeks.
 I look so sickly! I had just gotten out of the hospital the day before this picture I do believe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment