Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I woke up this morning....

and it was like over night my belly burst. I can't even suck it in anymore. At 13 weeks (2 days shy of) I can not believe how pregnant I look. This time around is so incredibly different then my pregnancy with Cain! I was so darn sick with him for the longest time - throwing up, loosing weight, admitted to the hospital, etc. I didn't look pregnant for him until I was 20+ weeks.

This time though no sickness (knock on wood) besides feeling a little nauseous every now and then. No weight loss - just gaining (fatty mcfarley from here on out). My face is breaking out a lot this time and looks gross. And the only similarity is that I was extremely tired both times. I can fall asleep anywhere!

I am enjoying it much more this time because I am not sick. Although with Cain I was always looking at baby stuff, I thought about decorating the nursery all the time, it was baby on the brain 24/7. I have not gone through my baby stuff yet and really have no desire to. I don't think about nurseries or baby gear -I guess because I know what to expect. I know what I need. I know what works for me and what doesn't.

I do really think I am going to have a hard time with the weight gain of this pregnancy. I already feel self conscious about it. I am trying to just look at the positive and that it is going to happen regardless. I have the rest of my life after this little one is here to try and be "thin". Easier said then done sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment