Monday, December 26, 2011

I hope everyone...

had a wonderful holiday and got to spend lots of time with family and friends. The entire weekend was a blur - we had something going on every day so it went by super fast. I have lots of pictures of our weekend that I want to share but I wanted to first share our attempt to make our first gingerbread house. I crack up laughing just seeing the pictures.
Here we are at the beginning. Just getting started and we already had a large crack all the way down the side of the roof. 
Cain is eating the piece that was supposed to be the chimney - at this point we had already given up hope on a chimney. LOL 

Cain putting the candies on the roof. This was our attempt to save the roof and he also picked out where he wanted to put the candy.

And the collapse. Our house lasted all of 15 mins. - better luck next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment