Wednesday, December 21, 2011

14 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 14 Weeks
Size of baby: the size of a lemon
Maternity Clothes: I started wearing some of my pants. My hips are wider making some of my jeans a little uncomfortable. 
Gender: We don't know yet
Movement: I think it's still early but yesterday I definitely felt something. I was reading that you can usually feel movement earlier with your second pregnancy. 
Sleep: Tossing and turning and waking up at least once.
What I miss: Nothing really - not a lot has changed 
Cravings: No cravings and finally stopped starving all day long
Symptoms: I don't really feel pregnant at this point. No real symptoms I just feel huge already. 
Best moment this week: My belly growled when I was hungry and Cain looked over and said "oh the baby burped". Also reaching the second trimester! 

No comments:

Post a Comment