Thursday, August 11, 2011

Updates:

1. Potty training - It's going awesome. Cain wears underwear all day except for nap time and bed time. He rarely has accidents. We haven't tried going out in public diaper less yet just because Cain hates going into public bathrooms. Not sure why but I think it's because it's so loud in there. Even as a baby if I had to do a diaper change in a public bathroom he cries. We have done our regular walks and even park trips with underwear and he has done great.

2. Today he climbed into his crib all by himself. I walked in his bedroom where he was playing and he was in his bed?! I took him out and asked him how he got in there and he scaled up the side and flung himself over the top. He can't get out yet but it's only a matter of time. :(  I thought we had awhile left in his crib but not so sure anymore. I did get him a "big boy" bed already which is in the guest bedroom. I found an awesome twin trundle bed and scooped it up.
napping baby boy

3. Everything is all set for Cain's birthday this weekend. I am still so sad that he is going to be 2. I know you have heard me bitching about it for awhile now but be prepared to keep hearing it. Watching your baby become a big boy is sooo sad.

4. Chris and I started looking for houses in the area. We have some time in our lease still but we just want to see what's out there and what our options are. And I secretly just love going and looking at other peoples houses :)


5. I am in love with the cooler weather we have been having the last few days. Can't wait for fall! Hope everyone has a great weekend, I'll be posting tons of party pictures in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment