Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Up North

We headed up north with my Dad and his girlfriend Friday evening. It is about a 5 hour drive from where we live to the cabin. My Dad drove up there so Chris and I hung out in the back and watched movies. Cain stayed at home with his Grandma for the weekend and had tons of fun of his own.
getting close to the Mackinaw Bridge 

beautiful sunset 

enjoying the long drive

no words

We got to the cabin kind of late Friday night so we just visited with my Grandparents, who were already there, for a little bit. We got settled in and went to bed so we could have a long day Saturday.

Here we all are Saturday morning. Standing directly in the sun but oh well. It was the perfect weather there then entire weekend. I will share more pictures from our Saturday tomorrow :)







No comments:

Post a Comment