Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Questionnaire

I stole this from Whitney and I am sitting here feeling pretty bored at the moment...

Tell me about the shirt you're wearing?
It's yellow and it has a peacock on it

What's currently bothering you?
Ummm...I have a ton of crap to do at work this week and not enough time to do it all

What do you currently hear?
Chris talking and the tv in the back ground

When was the last time you had your hair cut?
About a month or two ago I think, I just got it trimmed up

When were you last outside?
At around 7:00 this evening

Are you wearing shorts?
Why yes I am

Does the thought of marriage scare you?
Nope - 4 years and it's still super duper

What are you doing today?
Well the day is almost over for me. But I did a ton of stuff today:
worked, picked up Cain, play date, dinner, bed and bath time with the bird

Look to your left, what is there?
The end table with a lamp and a picture of Cain

What time did you go to sleep last night?
10ish

When is your Birthday?
March 8th

The way to win your heart?
chocolate - and being a genuine, nice, and friendly

What are you going​ to do this weeke​nd?
Pick my Mom up at the airport - yay! Also 10 year high school reunion

Were you happy when you woke up today?
yeah - I would have loved to sleep in though

Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes

Would you ever donate blood?
I really should but I am so scared

Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member?
ummm...not that I can recall

Do you have reason to smile right now?
Of course - there always is

What do you do when you're stressed out?
Depends on the situation I suppose. Most of the time I just vent to poor Chris.

Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else?
Yes of course

Do you open up to people easily?
No not really. I take awhile to warm up to people.

Has anyone upset you in the last week?
Yeah but I try not air out my dirty laundry on my blog, lol

What is the last pill you swallowed?
My daily vitamin

What was the first thing you thought this morning?
Oh 5 more mins. please

Who do you blame for your bad mood today?
Not really in a bad mood today

Where is the person you like right now?
On his computer in the office

What was the first thing you did this morning?
Hit the snooze button. Why is this thing obsessed with my morning?

Do you care of what people think of you?
Yeah who doesn't

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Mr. Cain

What are you looking forward to right now?
Friday

Do you miss someo​ne?
My Mom - she's been gone for 3 weeks

Does your crush like you?
He loves me

If you could go back in time and change something would you?
Yes but you can't so it is what it is

Do you hate smokers?
I don't hate them no but I don't like to be around it or smell it

Ever had a near death experience?
Not that I can think of

Something you do a lot?
eat - I feel like I want to eat all the time

Last person you cried in front of?
the husband

Have you ever been to a tanning bed?
yeah I used to go a lot but I'm scared of skin cancer now so I haven't gone in a long time

Does anyone hate you for no reason?
I don't know - I would hope not

Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with the letter J?
Not that I can recall

What are you stressed out about?
work

What was your favourite grade?
My junior year was pretty awesome, senior year too

When is the next time you'll see your best friend(s)?
Hopefully soon

Are any of your friends pregnant?
Yes

Favourite number?
9
first date on the 9th, engaged on the 9th, and married on the 9th

Ever been in love?
Yes in deed

Are you wearing make-up?
Yes

What were you doing at 11:30 last night?
sleeping

What's the last thing you said and to who?
Stupid automated thingy on my phone: "Finally"

Do you sleep on your stomach?
Yes, I sleep every which way - I toss and turn all night

What do you hear?
The same thing I heard last time you asked

Are you ticklish?
Super

Last time you saw fireworks, with who & where?
It's been a year or two actually with Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment