Thursday, May 26, 2011

Today is the first...

day of my long vacation. It is rainy and cold out. Figures. Cain is cranky and is teething and is whiny. We have watched cartoons most of the day (which he doesn't get to do very often) due to all of the above. I'm glad I have a few more days of vacation to try and make up for the first crappy day. My teeth are killing me because I just had my braces tightened. I can barely eat anything. I'll stop bitching now.
Chris and I will be celebrating our 4 year wedding anniversary in just a few weeks. I can't believe we have been together for almost 8 years. It's gone by so fast and yet it feels like we've been together forever.
I started getting a couple of things for Little Bird's birthday party - which isn't until August but you can never start to early right-o ?! We are doing a Sesame Street theme and I have found so many cute idea online. Last years party was his first and I wanted to make it super special but he was totally overwhelmed with the amount of people and everything that was going on. So this year we are going to be doing this years a bit smaller. We have such huge families that it's hard to do small.
I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment