Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Long and Boring

I haven't been sleeping well at night. I think it is because I have so much on my mind and I have a hard time just letting it go at night. I lay down and. think. and. think. and. think. We got a P.A. (purchase agreement) on our house which I am so excited about. The next step is the inspection which is happening today and then hopefully we will know more as to when we can close. This is a super exciting time and what we have been waiting for but now that it is actually happening it is making me feel uneasy. All the what if's and are we making the right decisions can make you go crazy. This is a huge difference in the way Chris and I do things. For the most part - like 95% of the time we are on the same page about everything - but Chris is far more easy going then I am! I want to know what is going to happen and when it is going to happen and I need every detail down to the T planned out. Chris could care less about those things - I mean he cares but he is more like when it happens we will deal with it.

We found a rental house in Midland, which is where we want to live - it's closer to all of our family, we do everything in Midland (banking, doctors, dentists, shopping, etc) so it just makes sense. It is in the middle between Chris' work and mine. It's going to be perfect...as long as everything goes smoothly and according to plan (who's plan you ask - well mine of course sense I already have it all mapped out - HA). I will tell you more about the rental house once I know for sure that it is ours.

And speaking about moving did I mention how much I hate packing and moving - yuck! We have decided to purge a lot of stuff that we really don't need and don't use and most importantly don't want to move. Kind of goes with all the minimalist mumbo jumbo I have talked about in the past - getting down to basics, etc. etc. It feels so good to get rid of stuff and declutter but the thing about that is that I just keep replacing it with more crap. I can't stop myself. Oh and if you want to be a super duper great friend then you should volunteer your time and help us move! We will even feed you ;)

If you are still reading this then you deserve an award or something.

Little Bird is getting so big! Holy moly I can't believe he is almost two! He is talking so much more, he will try and say anything that he hears you say. He isn't using sentences yet or anything but he is talking all the time - and listening all the time. Even when you think he isn't, he is. Mama has to watch her mouth. He is getting to be such an independent big boy. I'm ready for another baby who needs their mama.

Heading to Ikea this weekend - you all know how much I love that place! Plan on having tons of fun :)

Sorry for the lack of pictures this week - I've been so busy. And tired. I'll work on capturing some new ones. Have a great hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment