Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm having writer's....

block and don't know what to post about. So I am going to ramble. Here it goes...

we have these crazy, cawing, squawking, birds around our house. I mean like squawking all night long. I'm not sure what the hell they are doing or why they are out all flippin' night. It drives me insane. I'm watching tv and there is squawking - I go to bed and there is squawking. It usually ends with me opening the sliding door or a window and making crazy psshhh noises to make them shut up. But if you are reading this and wanting to buy my house then I mean we have these wonderful birds.

Sense my last post all I have wanted to do is eat pizza so last night was date night - so pizza it was :)

Why does everything taste better when it is in a different shape - Reese's peanut butter cups in the shape of eggs - ummm yes please.

Mr. Cain is getting so stinkin' big. I can not believe all the stuff he is picking up. His favorite things to do still include reading books, puzzles, play dough, anything to do with Thomas The Train or Sesame Street. He knows his letters so he want's to point them out no matter where we are at. We were stopped at a light the other day and he started to tell me the letters from a sign he could see out the window. He thinks it is funny to crawl around and he wants us to crawl with him.

I am super excited today because we got a p.a. on our house. Still super early and I know not to get my hopes up to far but crossing my fingers. Pretty soon we may be homeless.

2 comments:

  1. the only pb cups i like are the eggs... i think it has something to do with the shape : )

    ReplyDelete