Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Slacking....

I've have been slacking on my little ol' blog lately. It has been very busy for me. Husband on the mends from surgery, baby gets a flu bug, husband get's the flu bug, I try really hard not to get the flu bug. Work is extremely stressful right now and I can not be missing any days. I think everyone is starting to pull out of it so I am very thankful for that. Little Bird is with his Grandma today/night and Chris and I went to the movies. We saw the new Adam Sandler movie and I thought it was really good. So other then that we haven't been doing anything exciting. Chris has been sleeping a lot, Cain's been pooping a lot, and I have been out buying giant packs of diapers - so no new fun pictures or anything - sorry, hopefully soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment