Monday, February 21, 2011

Little Bird Update - 18 months

First of all why didn't anyone tell me that terrible two's really starts at 18 months? It was like just one day he woke up and decided he was going to test every boundary and limit possible. He is a stinker these days! His little brain has been absorbing so much this last month. He knows most of his colors and can identify them, he is using more and more words daily, and he can identify and say a few of his letters. He is getting really good at letting me know what he wants which is so helpful.
He is still little I think for his age but I am not worried about it at all. He eats so much during the day but is constantly on the go, he seriously never stops! He is going to be tall and  thin like his daddy.
His favorite thing to do is still reading books. We read books all day long! He has his favorites that he read over and over and over. He watches PBS in the morning sometimes when I am getting breakfast ready or something like that and his favorites are Sesame Street and Thomas The Train. He loves puzzles and blocks and playing hide and seek. He is so kind hearted - he likes waving at everyone and saying hi, he blows kisses and loves to give hugs.

2 comments:

  1. grandma SnellenbergerFebruary 21, 2011 at 3:14 PM

    I Love that pic of you two. Hopefully he will pull out of the terrible 2's early since he began them early LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure do hope so! Can't wait for him to go to Grandma's tomorrow, I need a break :P

    ReplyDelete