Thursday, January 6, 2011

As a parent....

for some reason I can not watch scary movies, I can not think about death, I can not hear sad stories, you get the idea - without freaking out. I wasn't a huge fan of scary movies before but it's worse now. My entire world revolves around this little humans world. I can't think or imagine what I would do if something happened. It is hard for me to even write this post. I get panic attacks. Something will come on the tv about a sick child or an abducted child and I immediately plug my ears and think happy thoughts.
I do have a plan of what I would want for Cain if something were to happen to me but I haven't actually written it out because that makes it to real. I've talked to the appropriate people and they know what to do. I really should get it on paper. Anyway any other parents  who feel like this. There is just a pain in the bottom of my stomach as I write this - yuck- is this normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment