Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Babies Babies Everywhere...

So many people are having babies and my poor empty uterus aches. 
Baby. Fever. Is. Official.
I got to hold little Miss Emma today and I think it may have pushed me over the edge - even if she totally pooped while I was holding her. Chris and I want to have another baby but I have to get my thyroid issues in check before that happens which seems like it can't happen soon enough. Oh the little bundles of joy - that suck the life sleep out of you. I can't wait! No for real I can't wait until we have another fresh from the oven little person around again. Oh the new smell - that is what I look forward to the most. New baby smell is the best ever. I am going to breath it in constantly when we have another one. It goes away so fast. I need to bottle that shit up.
Oh aching uterus.
I always said I didn't want to have a girl (I know that sounds mean but I think of girl teenage years and I start having chest pains) and I was really excited to find out Little Bird was a boy but I don't think I can handle another boy. My mind will be gone forever - I'm sure of it. He is non-stop. He goes from the minute he wakes up to the minute he goes to sleep. He's a little dare devil and the reason I have grey hair at the age of 27. Plus I want to pick out cute little pink ruffled butt clothes.
Pink ruffled dress - I'm dying

2 comments:

  1. that is the funniest thing ever! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. grandma SnellenbergerDecember 8, 2010 at 9:06 PM

    It will happen soon. You will and can deal with whatever God gives ya though. Just remember I dealt and raised 2 girls and lived and loved you both threw it all.

    ReplyDelete