Thursday, November 4, 2010

I will soon...

be putting my blog under private. I've recently read a couple of disturbing blogs, new articles, etc. about some very sick people taking other people's pictures of their children off the internet and using them in the most disgusting way ever. It has finally disturbed me enough to change my blog so if you would like to read my blog in the future please comment below or send me an email or contact me on facebook with your email address and I will invite you to follow. Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. I don't blame you... What a sick world we live in :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know what email you use so I can add you to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put me on your list... I made an account just so I can keep up with my favorite CK Fam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I think I just need your email for when I start adding people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. grandma SnellenbergerNovember 5, 2010 at 11:31 PM

    Please add me to the list. I follow you now and I want to continue to do so. I don`t blame you for what you are doing. There are alot of very sick people in this world and I would not trust them either. Love You

    ReplyDelete