Sunday, September 12, 2010

We have been...

on the go - on the go and never stopping. We have had a lot going on lately and I haven't had much time to blog. Last week we spent the afternoon at the park. We've had showings on our house. We spent the weekend with some family down state and went to Cain's friend Jack's first birthday party. We've had lots of fun. I can't believe we are so close to the beginning of Autumn! My favorite time of the year. I love fall! We have a lot of stuff planned for this fall. The colors are starting to change - and it is beautiful. I will have to post some fall colors for Kayla ;)

Here is my day #4 of my 30 days of truth...
something you have to forgive someone for...
First I want to say I can't believe how difficult these questions have been for me. I am one who tends to carry a grudge - like for a long time. I know it isn't good and I am trying to work on that but I do. There have been a lot of things that have hurt in the past (sorry I just can't air my "dirty laundry" on the internet for everyone to read) and I try to forget but they are always there in the back of my mind. I need to forgive a lot of different people - in time I'm sure.

Here are some pictures from the park last week...

getting ready to head to the park
always trying to go up instead of down
cheese
riding the bike with mom
trying to catch dad
swinging

2 comments:

  1. grandma SnellenbergerSeptember 12, 2010 at 9:32 PM

    I Just Love the pic of you and Cain on the swing together. I need a copy of that one to scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are really nice pictures! Listen to mom...good lord she always needs a copy of something! LOL

    ReplyDelete